So, what is a Steak Day?
It is a day for getting back to within your 'window' of 2 + pounds above your LSW - Last Spray Weight.
When do you do a Steak Day? The day you weigh in the morning and see that you have gone above 2 pounds over your LSW. Not right at 2 pounds, but 2 + pounds.
How do you do a Steak Day?
- Do not eat anything during the day.
- Drink as much water all day as you can. You may have tea and coffee, but favor water. Don't use milk, cream or sugar-sweetened water/tea/coffee
- Then for dinner have a huge steak.
How big is a "huge" steak? HUGE! Simeons never specified a weight, just "huge."
Rob, the administrator says, "My guess is a 'huge steak' means one you can barely finish. Hot sauces [without sugars/starches] are fine."
You may also have an apple or raw tomato with your steak.
Don't forget to drink water!
We don't recommend doing 2 Steak Days in a row.
IF YOU'RE STILL ABOVE LSW AFTER A STEAK DAY/PROTEIN DAY:
If you're still above your LSW, then consider
1) doing a day or two of the mini-protocol (explained below), then, if necessary,
2) another Steak Day.
3) Repeat as necessary.
Please read about "High Fat Foods" for more information on Phase 3 eating.
STEAK DAY ALTERNATIVE:
If necessary, you may do the Mini-Protocol from the TrimYou Handbook, copied below or a Protein Day.
Simply substitute the amount of protein per serving in the sample menu below for your protein serving of your selected source (most likely pea protein, cottage cheese, etc. -- try to vary your protein sources to the degree that you can).
Don't fast on a Steak Day Alternative. That's a cheap trick and your body will protect you from this forced starvation by storing away extra weight.
This is edited from the TrimYou Handbook: Try this for a couple of days to pull down your excess weight.
P3 WEIGHT LOSS MINI-PROTOCOL:
Note: This is not intended to replace the “steak day” (when you exceed 2 lbs. over LSW). Only to drop some weight when you are getting close to a required “steak day”. It will usually, bring your weight down a pound or so the next day.
* Drink plenty of water throughout the day (1/2 -1 gal. /2-4L).
* None (preferred) or, if you can’t skip breakfast:
* two whole eggs. (poached, steamed, basted)
Make a lettuce wrap or mix in chopped celery with either of:
* 1 can (5 oz./6oz.) of water packed tuna, OR
* 5 oz. chicken with Tsp mayo (optional)
* Large portion (10-20 oz.) of lean protein (avoid the fatty fish, like salmon)
* small salad (fits in a cereal bowl) with regular low sugar dressing (optional)
* No starches (breads, crackers, etc.).
* No fruit.
* You can still use natural spices and such!
A "Protein Day" for those who have hypoglycemic issues and cannot go without food all day. Please read more about the Protein Day here: http://help.simeonsprotocol.org/entries/416687-Phase-3-Protein-Day
© 2009-2012 TrimYouSpray.com / TrimYou